Saturday, December 24, 2016

Recaro Seats

I picked up a pair of Recaro seats; it wasn't easy to do due to a few complications. They fit the Pantera and they feel fantastic! I don't mind cloth; my daily driver has cloth seats. The cloth needs to be high quality cloth and these seem to have it. Dennis Quella modified these already for the Pantera.

I found them in Seattle for sale for a good deal.  Shipping would have made the deal be a lot more expensive.  However, my good friend Lynn does business in Seattle and travels there on a regular basis.  It turns out Lynn was headed to Seattle within a week or two of buying these.  In another complication, the seats were an hour north of where Lynn's business is, but Lynn sent a guy to pick them up for me!  What a guy!!!  Thanks Lynn!


No comments: