Thursday, April 6, 2017

Car Goes to Finn's Auto Restoration in Oregon

I loaded the car up and took it to Denny Finn w/ Finn's Auto Restoration, in Woodburn, Oregon.  Here's a few pics:

Denny's shop has several Panteras in it, as I took this screenshot of his new website.  He plans to take another picture with seven Panteras being repaired in the same shop.




Here's Larry Finch's car as it was delivered to his shop.



Here's what it looked like when I was there.  Top notch collision repair on a Pantera isn't easy nor cheap! 


Larry's car will look like this once the fenders are welded on.  


I put together a bunch of parts to take with.  

The car looked like this when I left.


The car looked like this when I arrived...  I cut a lot of shrink wrap away but the front end was mostly protected, which was most of the goal.



1 comment:

brittanymlemay said...

Please continue this great work and I look forward to more of your awesome blog posts. semi truck decals