Saturday, April 13, 2013

Visit to Pantera Performance Center

Several months ago, one of the principals at work asked if I'd like to attend an out-of-state seminar.  I said sure, and noticed that there was one in April in Denver, Colorado.  I jumped at the chance since Dennis Quella's shop is there.  I visited the shop on Thursday evening, just two days ago.  Dennis agreed to stay late to talk to me.

I was like a kid in a candy store.

Sadly, I didn't get much chance to take a ton of pictures and didn't want to upset my host by capturing everything.  Some of the things I liked are the Ron Davis radiator/fan setup, the Pantera with the Coyote engine, and some Fikse wheels.  I also enjoyed talking to Dennis about ZF transaxles and handling gearsets from a transaxle he was rebuilding.

No comments: